Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Maintenance Down Time: tomorrow, April 14, 2010 at 10:30 PM until 11:30 PM

Office of the CIO

April 13, 2010


Please be advised that system maintenance will be performed after hours tomorrow, April 14, 2010 at 10:30 pm until 11:30 pm. Enterprise Network Services will be performing network maintenance on the St. Thomas campus. During this maintenance window, all network resources on both campuses and applications will be inaccessible during this time.

If you have any questions regarding this maintenance window, please feel free to contact me at our helpdesk at helpdesk@uvi.edu or call us at 1466.

Thank you for your continued support!


“Service is Key”


Cherie Wheatley
Office of the CIO
Manager,Technology Customer Service

1 comment:

Ερμής said...

hi my friend!!! you have a very very nice blog.

I am from Greece. i have a blog also

http://diaforetikimatia.blogspot.com

the url above is my blog. Please visit me!!!
Thank you my friend!! thank you so much. Your visit is too important for me!!!!
Thank you again